Tuesday, October 2, 2007

[ jukebox track>>> Mary Jane- The Click Five ]

yayness.

school is finally getting into the funky mood. and i am finally back on track with my Panacea which i haven tended at all during hols. (8 DA, don blow it miki.) i was going into my IG head's class when i saw...... the pretties! Oh my farhati, iqa, roszana! *hugs*
facis this sem are all quite.. hmm... odd. especially the Genetics one. he seems a little paranoid that people from other classes would see the contents of our class's worksheet problem. so instead of publishing in Leo, he sends to ALL of our individual webmail.
uhh okayyy. tat's a first.

oh and 2/3 of the mops birthday happens this month so i just wanna tell my hot libras, Clarice:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BARNACLE!

and to YT:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMO JOJOJOJO!

oh yea. and to my new classdudes, Don and Jawad:

Happy birthday, mans.

back to my daily rants.
there has been some oddities going around. I seriously think that it is fucking immature to hide behind your computer screen, running your anonymous messages and think you annoyed the person big time. wrong wrong wrong. you are so pathetic you. watcha hiding there? yr ugly face or your fucked up character? well hide then. don frighten the daylights out of the innocent from your deformity. thanks.


on the lighter side:

Someone needs therapy.

No comments: