Sunday, December 2, 2007

[ jukebox track>>> who knew- pink ]

Have you ever tasted rotten milo?
I have.
It was a really busy Saturday at Phots today since winterbells are ringing in.
There was not even time to refill water and I was freaking thirsty.
So I went into the storeroom and looked around for drinks.
A Mac plastic bag caught my eye and it was holding a cup of milo.
Naturally, I grabbed it and took a sip cos it was like sahara
The sting of sour shock haunts me till this moment. And there was lumpy stuff inside.
Apparently,it had been my colleague’s one week leftover drink. ONE WEEK!!!

*mcksnafiociawhionfioskod*
Thank mary I din swallow it. Lesson learnt.
Shitnits.

Humans are such vulnerable creatures. Protection is but skin deep. (if you don look into the immunology context, please. cos we still have memory and plasma cells for our final pathogenic defense.)
Re: Condolences to the five promising young dragon boaters.

Dree: without movies, im a brain without a medulla oblongata.
Me: wat type of a shit ass comparison is tat? so who’s your favourite actor?
Dree: the Stephen Chow Yun Fatt.
Me: the wha-?
Dree: Stephen Chow Yun Fatt.

.

.

.

I told you, you are retarded D.

No comments: