Monday, March 24, 2008

Glad that I get to do my important FYP with people im comfortable with.

Heard of frens who are still stranded and very unhappy with group mates or topic of choice.

After Mrs Einstein left for her date and steamboat, the 3/5 of us went to look around for the right logbook.

But to no avail.

So we settled down at Breek’s. (thanks to me.)

YT and James blew their wallets. Im so sorry that there is only so much I can contribute.

After a chat, I realized how terribly forgetful I am. And im sorry once again, yaya’s mom.

I’ve got myself a calendar, aight? Wun forget this time. (:


Oreo Cheese cake with Raspberry Ripple scoop & some chocolate milo dinosaur tiramisu combo.

Then we headed to Courts to get a mouse AND I realized something.

James james james. Ask you to take a self shot, die die don’t want.

take picture with girls den the face so happy. unfortunately, i cant post it here.

Mazel Tov to me.

Since I gotta give in my time to the project, I had to switch my jobs.

From full time sales assistant to part time sales mascot.

Mascots are more tiring but pay’s much higher. So hell, im gonna do it.


Yea I know. The make up is wtf. That’s why the face is and MUST be covered.



Thank god I don’t gotta do it alone. Tina looks like the real deal.
Nope. I didn’t grow. She squatted, I tip-toed.
(Imagine poor Jam’s legs must have distorted over the years after being my BFF for so long.
Hey momok! *waves* I hate the NTUC fogey.)

.

.

.


And that’s modus vivendi.

Have a happy two week countdown to school.

No comments: