Saturday, May 3, 2008

[jukebox track>>> disenchanted- my chemical romance]

the story of seventeen dollars.

minotaurs. lost into the night.

as though some Bengawan Solo background song was playin.
love old coffeeshops. feels good and the food's great.

like two fogeys talking about life. you and i.


flavoured vapor, my ass.

yes, dree. i went for the real thing kay.
strawberry steam, my balls ah.
i wiki-ed it after my classmates were flippin me out with all the health hazards.

apparently, one of these shisha pipe is equal to one pack(15 sticks) of cigs.

but hell. i went for it anyway.

rahim.
high and jaded. smoking exhaust pipes with mint and strawberry.

jimmy.
stressed with fyp, i think. thus the violence with the chair.

and jawad. hiding in the corner.
very contented with the smacking pain he caused me from black jack, i believe.

the most agonising black jack i played in nineteen years of my life.

No comments: