Tuesday, June 17, 2008

[jukebox track>>> all over again- ronan keating feat. kate rusby]

DIG ME A TRENCH.

everything's got its good and bad side.
though my class may be stressful with all these IPBMS kids but i absorb more.
And though the lesson is all the way at E5 but the block is shared with SHL people so you never know what kinda charming things you may meet in the lift.

first tuesday of genomics class.
it was good. it was great. the people are getting fun.
BUT.
i ended the day digging a hole, jumping into it and asking YT to fill up the hole with earth for me.

_________
after the 6th P, i was just focusing on doing my RJ when all of a sudden, someone shouted HIS name.
i turned my head with such ferocity that my hair hit the person next to me real hard and i looked up at HIM with a shocked face so retarded that no words could ever describe it.
OK never mind that first.
naturally, i was delighted. to see my all time favourite all the way at e5 IN MY CLASS summore. lucky or what.
back to typing my RJ. next moment i knew it, i saw him leaving the class and pacing outside the class talking on the phone. i looked.
i must have look like some moron cos Kerus turned to ask me: Oi what's wrong?
thinking that HE is outside, i told my friend that HE is my faci and is really handsome yes? the praising went on. my mates started giggling for i dunno what reason.
and then i turned behind me. OH. it was an eye contact that felt like it lasted for years.
He's been sitting behind for quite some time cos he is invigilating a UT for the class.

everything said and HEARD.

i smiled at him to hide the awkward moment. and he smiled back (gorgeous smile, really :D). i slammed my laptop, slapped everything into my bag and departed asap.
i must say EMBARASSMENT WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
it's not about the things i said. it's the tone i used when i said the things i said.
God.
it's just admiration
my dear dear butts. stop leaving my wonderful monday filled up with paranoia and flushed-or-close-to-eruption face.
SYLVIA, MICH and especially FABREGAS. ZIP PEOPLE ZIP. RAHH

note to crosscut:
due date for the composition on thursday. im really eager to hear your piece, wyn. i doubt kambing did it. but you're right. he's so talented, probably impromptu on the spot. oh yea, he jing or president amir coming?

No comments: