Sunday, June 8, 2008

[jukebox track>>> how to touch a girl- jojo]

999. Nine more.
So damn close to completing my CEs already.
It’s weird cos I don’t remember going for much talks or workshops but there lies 31 points.
Where do they come from?


Ritu Bhalla’s workshop.

She doesn’t even remember im in her genomics class. nelly hid me well.


Workshops are always lifeless. That’s where entertainment awakes in all forms.

alg: oi miki. school very boring. do something.

Yt: let’s crash at my crib to play with yaya ah!

alg: i'd rather check if i have nose hair growing out. Mm.

Me: let’s go somewhere that doesn’t require me to spend the remaining 50 cents I have in my expensive Mango wallet.


Yt: Craps. Buy such expensive wallet with no content. Don’t understand girls. Be a man better. HOHO Alg: You? Man? dont make me toss out your when-he-was-still-a-she picture in my expensive Guess wallet.

Me: ARGH NOOO. MY EYESSSS.


k la k la. very handsome la you.


Here's the story of jason's love life.
Clubbing at a treatment plant....

.... jason saw a pretty looking lil chick.

THE END.
No eye contact, no conversations and that goes to say no number.

Heed my blog title. GAH.

THIS IS BUTTNY. courtesy of jason's skill at the arcade. THANK YOU BALLS.
Much cuter than YAYA, the duck with the stale egg eyes.

HOLIDAYS ARE GOING GREAT. JUST GREAT.

No comments: