Saturday, August 2, 2008

[jukebox track>>> absolutely zero- jason mraz]

meet scrappy or coco or CHANDLER.


very adorable dog we found while lepaking under the block.
carried it, stroke it, kept it company. even planned on bringing the poor "lost" dog home.
(not hoping for any monetary benefits. really. )
but turns out the dog wasnt a lost soul. just an extra friendly crup taking a stroll.
when it left for its owner, jack didnt seem quite, uhh, right.

singing Here Without You for scrappy/coco/chandler.(none of which it responded to)


drama mama. tears for the dog or the reward?

Trying to find the owner of the dog WE THOUGHT was lost:
jack: ask your mom if she knows anyone who lost a chiwawa.

me: tsk. okay okay.

called mom...
me: eh ma. do you know any of our neighbours who owns a chiwawa?

mom: hmm. i remember chiwawa but dont know the owner.

me: -_- okayyy.

mom: why why? wat happened?

me: found a lost white chiwawa here with me. Dunno who’s the owner.
mom: issit?! is it wearing a tag?
me: yea. it has a bell.
mom: good good! bring it home! faster bring it up now.
me: huh? but our cats how? later they fight. and the dog later pass fleas ah.

mom: never mind. just catch it back first! later the owner will paste poster to look for it. last time i saw a missing dog poster. reward was 2000 dollars! Now now, faster.
me: wha-?

jack: eh split. split the reward!


Samaritans, really.



No comments: