Thursday, August 7, 2008

[jukebox track>>> happy - martin sexton]

I LOVE THE AVOCADO FARMER.


i thus conclude that not going to singfest is the greatest regret i had all year.
i know you guys are sick of me whining about how upset i am. but i REALLY AM.
he is the epitome of take-your-breath-away unplugged performances.
some might find the picture below repulsive. but i find it simply adorable.


GIENAH'S POEM FOR THE AVOCADO FARMER CALLED
[IT WAS A KODAK MOMENT] :
he may be hairy but... wait he IS hairy.

he's sexay oh very sexay.

relished he was in a sexually arousing posture.

engulfed in period-stained gown.
revealing slight tinge of hairyness.


anyway. met up with uncle tjo that day and we talked about my interest.

tjo: who is jason mrans?

me: TSK. M-R-A-Z. the one with the straw hat and the guitar. (showed him the singfest video)
tjo: oh him. he was at the concert.
me: yes SINGFEST. but 200 bucks man. no money ahhhh.

tjo: mm. why didnt you tell me?

me: WHAT? you mean you would pay for my tix?!

tjo: yea. why not?

and this was my reaction.
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeken.

.
.
.
anyway. Kwon Sang Woo is finally in news again!
but he's the bad guy this time. no tearjerking scenes. boo
but like Gienah says 人不坏,
人不爱.




his abs, my darlings, his abs.

No comments: