Saturday, September 20, 2008

[ jukebox track>>> leaving (acoustic) - jesse mccartney ]

my mom came back for a day and went away again.
this time even better. no allowance left for me.
i have 12 dollars left in my wallet and god knows when she'll be back again.

Plus I only have half a pack of Lays and 2 packets of myojo noodle left. Tsk tsk tsk

i've turned into a couch potato nowadays.
people find it odd when they call and i tell them im at home.
hello? as if i lead some wild life. i've never even decently clubbed once.
im just busy with school, hanging out a lil and doing normal stuff people do wat.

Though I wouldn’t mind barring and drinking a lil with my close friends.

thursday sessions was accompanied by jason mozart.
but he was like idling around. nonsense man. Dunno what he’s trying to do.

Well somehow it greatly affected me cos I get a lil tensed when people who aren’t normally there are there. People call it stage fright but technically speaking, there isn’t any stage so my condition is kinda worst.

Yt was getting a lil bit riled cos she had to play Nobody’s Home five times before I finally sang.

And that was only because Jason went to the toilet. LOL

went to school today. YES, on a SATURDAY.
and i missed my
黄金路 and 恶作剧 2 okay. HAIYA.
(haha. Someone was quite revolted when i complained to her.)
for what? bacteria counting.
and considering the inconsistency in the result, i guess we still have a lot to do.
heard from james that some already finished with theirs already. Jade, i think.
time to start on the report, i guess.

__________________________________________________________________
and now for your weekly dosage of music to the ears.
put on your headphones and enjoy.



some people find his voice whiny.
but on the flipside, i find it awesome.
and it resembles someone's voice ah. haha
"she got me singing. ooh she got me singing. she got me singing. baby you got me singing."

No comments: