Thursday, January 15, 2009

[jukebox track >>> jumper- third eye blind]

BE a YES MAN.
went down to town with jason to makan and slack while waiting for alg to finish work at 6pm.
Lido cinema is really buang so we decided to head over to cine, but guess who we saw on the way!


turns out cine had no Yes Man, only got Ip Man. -_-
thank god we met them or wasted trip to cine.
slacking and wondering where else to watch Yes Man. this is suppose to be artistic.
uhh moshi, i tot we were all suppose to look at the Lucky Plaza signboard?

people people people.
i know my braces very distracting but can you please look into my eyes when you talk to me. HUH MILO.
the high rate of couples on the streets made the 4 of us pretty depressed.
us single breakfast club people decided, maybe we should look at the people around us.
moshi, we are meant to be. LOL



we parted so i can catch my 4.45 movie slot.

wooh. Yes Man is really an awesome film and im glad me and jason made a longer route to Marina Square than just settle for cine.
all Jim Carrey films are definitely worth a watch. people who haven watch it, WATCH IT.

WATCH THIS.


my favourite part. damn nice.
Jim Carrey can sing ya'll!and even better than the original singer.
in case you're wondering, the song is Jumper by Third Eye Blind.

Randomness as follow.

lim yu ting the mountain turtle.
never eat ice cream crepe before so we shared my hard earned money to buy a $5.50 strawberry vanilla crepe that taste like a 1 dollar dessert.
anyway, the new JP is really pretty big now. but the shops dont appeal, really.
after which, go shisha and drinking with marsha, jawad and rahim.
me and rahim shared 2 bottles of Jim. bad idea.


Ayam Percek.

on a beautiful tuesday evening, i received a call from nahnah.
and all three of us ended up here at 10pm.

went to get supper from the pasar malam and nahnah recommended this chicken wing thing.

nahnah: trust me. the ayam percek fucking nice. go buy.
me: okay. wat's it called again?
nahnah: ayam percek.
walked to the ramly burger stall...
me: (to stall tender) can i have one ayam pecek?
stall tender: (stunned)
nahnah and momok laughing.
me: what?
nahnah: (to momok) she just ordered chicken vagina.
me: you told me it's ayam pecek what.
nahnah: percek, babe. you made it sound like pepek.
stall tender: (laughing)
ya great. thanks.

so how, momok.
do u think the nasi lemak lives up to its name? or am i right?

No comments: