Monday, March 2, 2009

[jukebox track>>> strange and beautiful- aqualung]

WHASSUP.
(my bangs, i know. I BURNT IT, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. THANKS TO RAHIM'S SUPREME LIGHTER HUH!)

my pretty pretty xuan and my overly-excited expression.

went have supper with her and arif bass joined us to ton till my first train.
heard their sad/unfortunate love stories and im like woah, i thought i had the worse shit happening to me.
tsk tsk tsk.

IMY FUCKERS!
finally algae dated us after eons.
someone's missing huh. jason stifler, where you man!


was talking online to dear gerard today. FINALLY.
and i really think you should be some inspirational speaker or something.
you can make me realise things just with a snap of a finger or a 5-minute talk.
dude, cant wait to meet up with you tomorrow man! it's been long!
:D

M, coughing her ass off.

No comments: