Monday, August 3, 2009

[ >>>> we are broken- paramore]

BASK IN YOUR LIFE; CELEBRATE THE PRESENT.

PEOPLE, HI AGAIN. (:

most people dont understand that the only thing stopping them from happiness, is in fact themselves.
i know it sounds like a very simple idea, but grasping it is so damn hard; for me at least. but being a COG, you can live your life to an eternity of joy. im glad im restoring that dignity.i am not upset with the people who disappointed me, i am not brought down by those who convict me, i am not over-reacting to things i think too deep into. because i believe, that come what may, i'm in His itinerary. and in this itinerary, it is for the common good, be it for my own or the people around me. (:

(thank you for being there to remind me, armpits & bro. and im thankful for the Sundays that helps rest my heavy soul.)

No comments: