Thursday, September 3, 2009

[jukebox track>>> ben- michael jackson]

day four in office life. i have a gut feeling inside me that's telling me i might really be blogging every single weekday till fab feb next year. i just did 500 files today and has been slacking since 10am. anyway, as you can see on the picture above, this is what happens everyday. jeanette will conveniently pass snacks and sweet treats from her desk next door over the wall. today's is Lindt Fondente Cereali and Limone chocies. (: it's not even one week and my colleagues are calling me food monster already. i just dont wanna be a tummy slug (i dunno what's a tummy slug but i just feel like one now. ugh)
YES WAY! another 4 more hours & im on my way to bangkok prep for tmr's flight! YAY YAY YAY!
Chatuchak, see you soonsssss. (:

No comments: