Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DAY TWO IN STAPLE LAND.

[jukebox track>>> emotions- destiny's child]


PEOPLE! say hi to lumos, my pet bulldog that me and rands has adopted from Ikea! :D it's bought by boyf to accompany me when he is gone to serve the nation in october. ): i officially name 7th October as Sucky Day. raise your hand and say AYE! if you are enlisting that day & think it stinks too.
anyway, i guess you can see how slack my office life can get. blogging like every single day now and watching videos. im munching on durian biscuits and jacob's veggie cookies with a cup of hot milo while im typing all these. haha. (there's still OCK's curry puffs waiting in line) anyway, i had this big issue ytd cos hexin told me i did something terribly wrong about the tax invoice documents but when i came back today, Jennifer from the finance dept din scold me but only pat my back and said it wasnt a big deal, just some mix up in the order. ah, THANK GOD! (: i was like shivering when i was going to the lift with the tax files cos finance dept is known to be the more fearsome when it comes to scoldings. oh well, thank god once again.

i realised that life is going on a slower pace now with the new job. im not too sure if it's a good or bad thing, but i reckon there must be some sort of meaning like time for me to take a rest, space or time to think about my life thus far. i reckon i definitely need a higher education so i dont think i will be working in this company after my 6 months contract.

anyway, loveliness, HAPPY SEVENTH MONTHSARY!! :D

your bunny, xoxo. (:

on a random note// when's your next album coming, jazzy mrazzy?

No comments: