Tuesday, October 16, 2007

[ jukebox track>>> dirty little secret- all american rejects ]

well. complaints about my dusty blog should ssh now.
been really hectic. and i don deny it, i brought this upon myself.
all the slacking, snoozing and whining has driven me right into my grave.
hell, i have like 2 weeks to complete an entire 2000 words PP.
cos sumhow, i got persuaded by vincent that i should do something im really interested in. and it really awoken me cos i know nuts about metal recycling and there is a pile of industry research to be done on it. so yea.
*gandalf: open the gates! open the gates!* to my PP portal, tat is. please, janice.
and thank you perverto cai. i appreciate your help and how you miraculously convinced me into changing the project job scope within an evening. wow. i must have lost a few screws. but thanks.

freakanathan. i tot the curse has been lifted. but no.
IT jinx is back. that's me.
my pana hp batt lasts 10 mins and offs by itself.
my nokia hp cannot get any connection cos it fell into a toilet bowl.
my laptop charger cannot be detected. in other words, gone.
my comp takes 20mins to start up and 15mins to shut down.
AND GAWD.
without charger means i cant do my PP, RJ, MSN, CE activities and movies!!!
i jus gotten the latest movies from van and i cant watch it.
i have to like stay back in the freezing library till 9 or hang at momok's for hours to leech onto her adapter. sigh.
anyway. to my dearest classmates that i have leech myself onto yr adapter, thank you and sorry.
for the trouble. neh neh i am. haa
nnb. the charger cost 110 bucks and the pana batt cost 60. baik ah baik.

frenship.
at the end of one, comes another.
was lepaking with momok and nick all the way from ang mo kio.
and skunkey, be glad you learnt the four chords. but i bet you clean forgotten it now aye.
yea yea. i bet you're dying to see yr pic here. so here goes, skunk head.

oops.
lest you want me to publish your possessed face.
dam cock ah your expression.

No comments: