Thursday, October 18, 2007

emma abandoned me again. this time for two freaking weeks.
phuket. with relatives.
then heading to KL and Jakarta.
without me. how could she. Puncak summore. faved.
im so lonely la. NOT.
oh golly! all the time to myself! wheeners.
but den again, for what use?
i haven done pp. yea, i noe i nag about it all the time too.
but it is like the bane of my life. the pit of my happiness. the thief of my sleep.
i just can't get it out of my head.
i wake up thinking about it, eat thinking about it, work thinking about it, chat thinking about it, breathe thinking about it, shit thinking about, sleep dreaming about it, THINK thinking about it.
Im living about it. and i cant seem to finish it. it is like a never-ending assay.
final UT tomorrow and i can concentrate on the proposal.

im really tired. i wanna sleep peacefully once again.

No comments: