Tuesday, January 15, 2008

[jukebox track>>> 惡作劇- It started with a kiss OST]

I have a question.
Just outta curiosity. Why do some guys like to wear their caps so high like tat>>>

Is it supposed to be a fashion statement? Elongate their face, maybe? And amazing thing is, when they do skateboarding stunts and stuff, it doesn’t fall off. Uhh wow.
UHU, perhaps?

Any-oh-how.
Film ink overload as follows.
Eight years of madness and gross jokes!! *applause*

Reizilla! The crazy things boredom drives people to do.
And my hair looks so cacat here. Like alfalfa.

AND STOP SAYING I’M GAY!

Def. of Gay: could apply to female homosexuals as well. WHICH I AM NOT!

Be careful what you wish for.
Me: Gosh. It’s been so long since I fell. The last time was like in… sec three?
Jamu: what? den you wanna fall issit?
Me: No. I just forgot what it felt like to get injured.

And my dear lord heard my stupid thought and decided to grant me my foolish thinking.
Just as I was rushing over to get my ten friggin’ bucks from Show’s wife, I fell flat and my knees were gorgeously grazed. Gorgeously.
Wanna know what it feels like to be injured again?

Never better.

No comments: