Saturday, January 12, 2008

TwoZeroZeroEight
*wiping off the dusty corners*

new year. new beginning. new chapter.
first post for the fresh year.

and the wonderous things that happened.
PP’s over and I passed! Amazing huh. How I was struggling with the time management.
so I wont forget thanking you, vincent. whatever it is that you did. thank you. (:

all this time of being a workaholic has paid off.
but I aint gonna work no more. gonna miss the apple bunch.
so in case you people who thought I was abducted or got into an accident (thanks YT)…
I was working my flat ass off kay?

and and and.
Kelster’s got his bike. Woohoots!
we could ton anywhere under the sun now. anywhere at all.
meal at Tango’s. I won’t forget.

well the worst thing to start off the new year- my phone is screwed.
So my dearest people who wanna contact me… well you cant.

But hey, imma get a new cellphone with Yaya soon. So stay tuned.

Ooh ooh ooh!
惡作劇2 (They Kissed Again) is out! FINALLY!! Hohoho.

江直!!!♥

The airing is excruciatingly slowwwwwww
One episode a week. And youtube only has it till ep 4. tsk.
But it’s worth the wait.

And
郑元畅 is super sweet in this sequel.
The new haircut is HOT!
this is the type of show that consoles daydreamers.such are people like me.

No comments: