Sunday, August 17, 2008

[jukebox track >>> moving mountains- usher]

WEDNESDAYS AT BALCONY.

After three jugs of house pour. We had to deal with these Bailey’s.
And yes. Sorry guys for drinking more than I should.

We were normal at first. Jess got kinda red.
But trust me, her alcohol tolerance aint the worst.


Got to hear some really upsetting story of Cindy’s and I thought mine was drama enough.
bob marley says: dont worry about a thing. cos every lil thing's gonna be alright.


Then we tried some dares. And some find it hard to stomach.


Then there are some who find it superbly amusing and beneficial.

While some start to get a little woopsy toopsy with the tutti fruittis.
Happy New Year, jessy poops.


“FUCK YOU, MIKI. I AINT DRUNK.”

She’s right. She aint tipsy. It was someone else.


sheng provided some nice kicks. But we have a little spy to keep me from the puffs. boo

And so I crashed over at algae’s.

The night was pretty torturous cus the puke was only micro centimetres from coming outta my mouth.

YUMMY LUNCH THE NEXT DAY. (and im not being sarcastic, alg)
Asam Laksa instant noodle all the way in Yishun. With some pork and vegs.
Cooked by jessypoops. AWW

Hush. I wont tell your mom about the broken plate. LOL


THANK YOU FOR THE CARE AND THE FOOD ALG. XOXO I LOVE YOU.



Frocery
(FYP grocery) shopping.

this one. forever buang the image. jessypoops, my partner in action for clown acts.

james like to do this sort of old man pose. dont mind him pls.
standard one yt. that act cool face. she dont like sausages as you can see. whichever one you are thinking about.
then there's jason molest. single and very lonely. needing a drink to drown his sorrow.
there's me. the only serious person about this whole FYP shopping trip.
rightttttt. damn cock the face

here we have a sentimental hunk, JM.
we shall not speak of the full name, here.
he is of shy nature.
and for the record.
this is your confession, boy.
(if she even sees it)
with burger king leftovers.

.
. wah thanks ah auntie.
im sure your plastic bag is very tired.




i guess that could make up for the slow update now, mooks.

till then.
goodnight, socks. sweet dreams, underpants. (:


No comments: