Monday, September 1, 2008

[jukebox track >>> semi charmed life- third eye blind]

YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A MONTH.

WAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!


since the third week that emma lied to me about coming back,
i have been embarking on the addiction of aggressive bingeing.
(yes. i know bingeing already stands for aggressive eating disorder. i like to magnify my word. alright?)
but this only happens when im at home in this godforsaken silent-till-you-can-hear-the-crickets crib of mine.
when im not busy working, FYP-ing or doing something illegal, i'd be munching on something.
ANYTHING. i just ate raw celery with no dressings whatsoever cos there was nothing left in the fridge (that is filling enough). it taste grosse but it keeps me busy.

speaking of fridge. there is the most orgasmic ice-cream sitting in my freezer now.


chocolate maltballs of Milo icecream. MMMM YUMMY
sharing is almost a sin for desserts like that. everyone should each get their own scoop!
$1.20 to satisfy your emptiness or mood swings at any nearby 7-eleven.

*today is gonna be the day where my pay check comes to me.*
but thanks once again to emma. who did not leave my bank card with me so i cant freaking withdraw any money. and my worry-full days continues.

oh yea. i had to switch on the TV and all the lights in the house so i dont get freaked out.
especially after watching Outer Limits on AXN Beyond.
(so mom. your bills are gonna be sky high. WOOH)



- M, reporting to you live from her very very LIFELESS cucina.