Friday, August 21, 2009

counting my blessings.

[amazing love- hillsong united]


wheeyooooooooooooo
thank GOD! i got a place at GASCA, alright!
i didnt use to be so grateful when these little things happen, but when i realised You have always been there for me, everything else just shines brighter. even if it means small things like waking up at six in the morning or dodging snide remarks from chrissy the faggot maggot, i am still counting my blessings. (:



okay guys. now back to business:

PEOPLE! I HAVE AN AWESOME JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU UNEMPLOYED BUGGIES OUT THERE!

now listen, if:

1. you have a diploma in any science field (pharmaceutical science, biomed, biotech, food science or whatever)
2. is keen on working in a laboratory for a month
3. able to travel to woodlands to work
4. can work from 8.30am to 5.30pm, weekdays
5. is alright with a pay of 1.6k with the above mentioned facts




THEN PLEASE GIVE ME A DIAL OR LEAVE A TAG ON MY TAGBOARD NOW!

i urgently need someone to take my place as a QA Chemist in my curent company.

c'mon guys, it's good pay and work is quite easy. if you do well, extention of work is possible.

if anyone is interested, get to me ASAP alrights? cos i gotta find someone by this coming thursday, 27th august.

hurry now and i'll set up an interview session for you with my friendly boss. (:

grab it while vacancy last! :D

No comments: