Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NO WONDER NO ONE CALLED LA, WAH LAOOOOOO.

sometimes i feel like just stabbing myself a little.
i wrote the wrong number on my resumeeeeeeeee. GOSHHHH.
*grabs onto hair and bangs head on monitor* SUPERFUCKINGLY BLUR TO THE MAX.
thank god i got an interview at an aerostructure company from my churchmate.
if all's well, toodaloo Kemin. and if God decides to, hello PSB & hello james. (:

note to self// must thank god for putting 毛毛 beside me to keep me in check,. sorry that im such an oddball nowzadayzzzz, boyfriend.
MOODSWINGS ARE KILLERS, I SWEAR. cos you know it's wrong but you dont know how to hold it down.
ANYWAYYYYY, BANGKOK IS COMING!!! EXHILARATED & GOING BANANAS!!!

(speaking of bananas, i miss orange julius's banana original shake. hint hint. LOL)

No comments: