Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HFMD.
yup. little nick's got the infamous Hand Foot & Mouth Disease from a fellow classmate. poor boy cant even eat his favorite Otis Spunkmeyer choc muffins so i had to step in to help (ha, just kidding). didnt talk the entire day till i strummed my guitar & he crawled into my bed to watch me play and laughed when i made him strum. children, they're just so refreshing to be around.


still looking moody with lotsa polka dots on his hands and feet.

watched PS I Love You with sis yesterday & gosh, the show is just so- SAD. i cried like so much that my sis looked at me, ridiculed and said: "it's jerry that died, not randy. you know? " nonsense man, my sister. but i gotta say, the show is really quite interesting and if you're a true blue fan of tear jerkers, here you go. watch it, you wont regret it. & gerard butler plays that character so well, like the dead but still around to love & take care of you Irish man. aww, it's a good watch.

No comments: