Wednesday, October 21, 2009

music: NYC GONE, GONE\conor oberst and the mystic valley band

Les Jeux Sont Faits

i did something terrible today. another imperfection surfacing. well, we all do. but the crap part is you dont even know it and you've been living through with it for all your life. then it comes as a surprise when you realise it. some people just cant accept themselves being flawed & choose to live in denial. so thank god that i actually embrace my flaws. but another shortcoming is my determination for a change. i either take eons to carve it into my head like a thunderbolt scar or let it slip my mind & dont do anything at all till another incident comes by. but im gonna lay my chips down on the fact that i have a faster TAT for my wrongs.. it seems a little stressful, it is. but that's how to deal with me. i'm to be forced, i suppose. im a little tired.


DANG! I HEART PORK PIE HATS! (: so gonna get one!


I LOVE MY COLLEAGUES! & also chin chin, a very considerate colleague from the engineering depmt. they are such a happy bunch & working doesnt seem so bleak. really blessed. thank god.

No comments: